Gutty is a pre-cleanse drink mix of chia seeds, psyllium husk, bentonite clay and coconut activated charcoal. It will act as a broom to sweep up excess fecal matter hanging around the gut to help expose our little friends a bit more. Gutty will absorb and bind to loose stools and debris as it moves through the intestinal tract so don’t be alarmed if you see a variety of colors and textures and those bowels get a little assistance.
Gutty is a Pre-Parasite cleanse blend and is a 3 to 5 Day Cleanse One day prior to starting Gutty, stop eating dairy, gluten and sugar. Continue to restrict dairy, gluten, and sugar for the next 3 days.
Juice or Fast if possible – it will help move the process along. Cut out caffeine during the 3 days of Gutty. Eat avocados, almonds, and coconut milk – stick to Healthy Fats (monosaturated fats).
Dosage / Cleansing Protocol #
- If doing prior to the ParaFy Cleanse, please do it 5 days prior to starting the ParaFy Cleanse. If doing it after the ParaFy cleanse, wait 5 days after last dose.
- Food Fast for 8 hours prior to drinking the first Gutty drink cleanse on an empty stomach, then do not eat anything at least 2 hours after. Keep fasting or eat light/continue juicing
- Continue Gutty for 3 or 5 days, break for 4 days, start ParaFy.
- Can take up to 1-6 days to see full results
- To take: Mix 1 packet thoroughly with 1 tablespoon lime juice & two cups alkaline water (add a pinch of baking soda to your water to make it alkaline)
- (Note: Drink fast, as the chia seeds will start to gel up.)